(Double Click) [to Close]

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Megan Avalon


Hi my name is Megan and I currently live in Northern California. Although I model frequently in northern California I will be traveling to Southern California on a regular basis.
I am known as "Barbie with Muscles" and Pamela Anderson of Bodybuilding",and have a commerical and universal look.
I also do live events such as hosting,promotions,and expos.I am a pro athlete and a wrestler-contact me for fitness equipment/supplement conventions,and bodybuilding,and wrestling/mma/sports events.
I do fitness modeling as well as swimsuit, nude, glamour, urban, lingerie, and advertisement/commercial.
Also contact me regarding promotional work/appearances.

To contact me for booking modeling jobs or for serious inquries
regarding samples of nude portfolio work, contact me at MeganAvalon@ymail.com
If specific style is desired, please don't hesitate to ask.
Contact me also for fitness sessions-megancrush@ymail.com

I am a personal trainer and nutritionist, and a fitness competitor. I am now officially a pro!! My future goals are going for my pro card in ms. physique in may. and competing in NPC figure in the fall,eventually turning pro!
If interested in training services feel free to contact me through mm messsage or direct email.

I am an extremely easy going, energetic, and a dependable model to work with-this recent comment is from Don Bersano,an amazingly talented and published photographer from Chicago:
"Meg,
What a pleasure it was to shoot with you! Your kind personality speaks volumes and made the shoot so enjoyable! Looking forward to working together again soon and I am excited to see all of the images that we shot! "
Regards,
Don

I work for paid assignments. But will do tf for tearsheets or calendars.When contacting me, let me know about date, location, theme, and rates.
Thanks!