(Double Click) [to Close]

Monday, February 20, 2012

Elena Oana

 Elena Oanawas born in Romania in 1982, and am the youngest one among my brothers and sisters. When I was 13 years old, I started to practice athletics like throws, javelin, hammer and shot put. I became a champion at the the juniors and had the opportunity to be a competitor at the first Mondial Championship Juniors II in athletics.


After I graduated from High School, I went to University in sports. There I started to practice weightlifting where I did very well as a junior and became a national champion as well. My best lifts when I was doing weightlifting were: Snatch 80 kg, Clean & jerk 105 kg, Total 195 kg.

While I was training for weightlifting, I started to work all my muscle groups to gain more power for the sport. At the same time I also practiced rugby for a year as well. I started to compete in BB competitions, but was not ready for this until I gave up weightlifting and told to myself to work seriously on my bodybuilding. So I started to train seriously for BB at the end of 2003, but was still competing in weightlifting too.


In 2006, after a lot of hard work, I finally won an international trophy, and then the nationals in my country. This makes me work even harder, maybe to one day be in the IFBB or a pro. :-)


I am an ambitious person and I want to be the best at what I do. I am honest, like to help people when they need me, and like to work very hard. I also love nature, good people, good music and a good glass of wine. :-)

I've graduated from two universities, one in sports and the second in kineotherapy, I also have a Masters in sports and work as a trainer at school for weightlifting and bodybuilding.